Cat 11 vs Cat 12

StaySea

Going on the Glory...can't wait 16 days!!!!

Same answer as Mom gave you then plus:

Cat 11 max capacity 3, Cat 12 max capacity 4.

The Cat 12 has an even bigger bathroom then a Cat 11 :), but they use the extra space for a bidet :(.

Although these cabins are bigger then regular cabins, the majority of the extra space is taken up by the bathroom and dressing area.

I honestly don't think the extra $$$ for a Cat. 12 over a Cat. 11 is worth it, with the exception of the Fantasy class ships. In all ships other than Fantasy class ships, the Cat. 11 is very nice and more than adequate IMO.

I dunno, that bidet is nice. :D

Actually I agree, especially if you are just a couple and/or don't intend to "live" in the suite, the extra space for the price is not worth it.

Category 11 on the Pride sleeps 4 - we were in 6185 and it was great

We had that same room on the Pride. Too funny

I booked a Cat 12 on the Hawaii cruise. I'm interested to see how it is. I usually book 11's. I've never used a bidet. That should be interesting. :p

emmy???

Did they have VHS tapes onboard to rent or did you bring them?

They did not have tapes to rent as far as I know. We didn't bring any tapes along since we didn't know they would have a VCR in the cabin. Foir our upcoming cruise in a category 11 stateroom, I don't think I would bring tapes (and tapes are so old school now!) since there's so much to do and see on the ship. They did have some late night movies showing in one of the lounges - older movies such as Indiana Jones, Jaws, Rocky Horror....

Enjoy your cruise! :)

thanx emmy,

Just wondering b/c the lil likes to watch nemo (how fitting) before bedtime, I don't know who still uses vcrs but I guess carnival does!!!! Can't wait 13 days to go!!!! your not far behind!!!

Archived