Conquest class front of ship cabins

crazidude1400

Our teenage kids stayed in one of the very front cabins on the 6th floor, it had kind of an L-shape. Being in front of the boat the cabin rocked up and down quite a bit. They enjoyed it. There was no vibration.

DW and I were on the Panarama deck, deck 10, cabin 1006. Our cabin was on port side, first cabin in the front and we did not have any vibration and rocking was a lot less of a problem that I expected. Noise was non-existent except for the wind.

Being on the top most floor, all the way to the front, I thought we would have more motion. We did find out the captain did not use the stabalizer bars much and one would expect that to have given us more motion but did not.

Baring a storm at sea, I would take that cabin again in a heartbeat.

Our teenage kids stayed in one of the very front cabins on the 6th floor, it had kind of an L-shape. Being in front of the boat the cabin rocked up and down quite a bit. They enjoyed it. There was no vibration.

Good to know...

Does anyone know if any vibration or noise near the bottom decks.

We were on Valor Panorama (1035), and had some pretty rough seas. No vibration what so ever. I can not speak to the lower decks, but would imagine if there was no vabration that far up, that it shouldn't be an issue lower in the ship.

Archived