Celebrity Credit Card: AE or Visa

tapia

I know the credit card topic has been had and a lot of people say to go for the NCL or other points credit card.

I, myself, have a Marriot Visa CC and a Hilton Honors AE CC already. I'm almost up to something free with Marriot and then I'm going to get rid of it because it has a fee and I'm going to go with a cruise credit card.

(Also, if you're into hotel CC, I discovered that the Starwoods CC has a pretty good points/$ spent ratio and no points, but you have to have amazing credit to get it.)

I'm going on a Celebrity Cruise in 2007 and want to plan to go to Galapagos. Since Celebrity looks the best there too, I want to get a Celebrity Card.

But, I can't find a lot of information on the rewards. Does anyone know if they expire? How much you can earn in a year? The difference between the Visa vs. AE Cards?

Since I'm just about to book the Celebrity Cruise in 2007, I'd like to get the card for the deposit, so any feedback or help, I would greatly appreciate.

Thank you!

Thanks, I looked at the website. I discovered:

Since the MBNA Visa card will give you $50 for every 5000 points earned and you earn 1 point for every dollar. So, spend $5,000 and get a $50 on board credit.

For the MBNA American Express card, I see that you get 1 point for purchase and double points for travel and dining until 2006. Also, complimentary enrollment in MBNA WorldPoints. Can anyone tell me how many points equals what kind of on board credit? Is it the same?

I'm still confused in the differences of the cards.

Archived