Anyone booked using Previous Passenger Number?

SANDYJABS

We are considering another cruise on Carnival and I read somewhere that if you book using your previous passenger number that you may get perks or a discounted rate. Can anyone validate this?

Our first cruise on Carnival was booked by my In-Laws so all the info went to their home address etc...and I did not keep any of our paperwork from that cruise 4 yrs ago. I tried to find my passenger # on Carnival website but it doesn't recognize me due to incorrect information. I am wondering if it is even worth trying to get my families passenger #'s??? Thanks in advance

Sandyjabs

We've booked quite a few times using our past cruiser numbers. Have never received any perks or that sort of thing. The only thing it entitled us to was the past cruiser social that they have on board.

I read somewhere that if you book using your previous passenger number that you may get perks or a discounted rate
You didn't read it here. :p

Invite to Past Guest Party, that's basically it. Oh, and a lapel pin.

Call Carnival and give them all the information you have. They should be able to find you, notice I say should, and give you your past guest number as well as those of other members in your family who might need them.

I wish you got past passenger perks from Carnival like other cruise lines provide. I like the tiered program RCCL uses---# of sailings = your level. I love the coupons off future sailings I get from RCCL's Crown and Anchor program -- every little bit helps. The coupon booklet for use on your sailing is nice too.

Don't count on the invite to the past cruisers party either. Since filling out the FunPass online was so messed up, I stopped by the pursers desk to see if we were listed as past guests. Nope. Even though my past guest number was on the FunPass. The purser added us to the list and the invitations and lapel pins showed up in our cabin.

I hear ya! We also paid a visit to the pursers desk to make sure they had us listed as past guests; they didn't, but said they'd take care of it. They didn't. There were 13 of us, 11 were past guests. 7 got invitations (including the 2 that were NOT past guests); the other 6 of us didn't get them. We had to go back to the purser's desk the day before the party and ask for the invitations. Despite the fact that we all had late dining, the 7 that got the invitations without asking a second time were invited to the early (3:45) party. They just went with the rest of us to the 5:00 party.

Archived