Secret "outside" staterooms

Pinevalleyite

Cat. 10 staterooms: 5020, 5022, 5024 & 5520, 5522, 5524. They used to be categorized as 8s, but the views are obstructed, so Disney changed them. They book up very quickly...almost immediately after a sailing opens. When I worked for DCL, I was amazed if I actually found one or more of them available...and my client would take it every time.

Of the list you gave me, there is actually 1 left. But the diff between that "Deluxe inside stateroom" and a category 9, "deluxe outside stateroom" is only $104.00. How does a cat 9 differ from a cat 8? The cat 9 seems to be $816 more than a cat 9. If the cat 10 special room is comparable to a cat 8, it would seem I would be saving over $900.

The Cat 8 staterooms are in more "desirable" locations on the ship. The Category 9 staterooms are located on decks one and two and may have 2 small portholes instead of the one large window that the Category 8 rooms have.

The Cat 10 secret porthole rooms are a great deal and some have very little in the way of an obstructed view.

Hope that helps!

We sailed in 5022 a few years ago, it was a beautiful cabin with a big window, it had 2 bathrooms and a double bed and a bunk bed with a curtain and as I recall, 2 tvs. It was a wonderful family room and at that time was the same price as an inside cabin. It really wasn't obstructed as it only had a life raft outside the window.

Archived