QM2 Upgrade Again!! April 29th

robken

Just went by to say hello to my TA, and was wondering about maybe upgrade to an out sideside and what the cost would be. So she called Cunard and to upgrade would be another 1200.00 for B5 (obs view) Then to our surprize they gave to me me for free WOHO what a treat as I has the CC in hand to do the upgrade. Sure was my lucky day. We may be looking at a life boat, but who cares. Now I can stay in the cabin and duck out onto the balcony and have a smoke.

Travel-to-go:

I was sooooooo happy about the upgrade!!!!!.Booked a D3 and ending up in B5 good enough reason to be a bit on the upside. Guess I will have to order a bottle of the wine for the sail away. Not telling the other half til we board. Nice surprize for his birthday.

Take Care

Ken

Travel-to-go:

I was sooooooo happy about the upgrade!!!!!.Booked a D3 and ending up in B5 good enough reason to be a bit on the upside. Guess I will have to order a bottle of the wine for the sail away. Not telling the other half til we board. Nice surprize for his birthday.

Take Care

Ken

I don't suppose you need a "maid" or something. Maybe I could be the room sommelier and open your bottle of wine! <G>

Karie,

who is an equal-opportunity sail-along

Please wear a nice little french number, durning the evening. You may wear jeans for the afternoon pour if you wish. Will you need a wine cork or should I order a screw top bottle, I think it would be cheaper by the gallon. Thanks for the offer

Archived