Excursion ideas for the Barbados?

squale

My girlfriend and I are stopping at the Barbados for 1-day during our Royal Caribbean cruise. We are both 25 years old. We are wondering what some of the best excursions are in Barbados? Should we do something that is offered through the cruise line or go out on our own and find another excursion? I read good things about the Silvermoon excursion but I am not sure that I want to get off a cruise ship just to spend the day on another boat?

My girlfriend and I are stopping at the Barbados for 1-day during our Royal Caribbean cruise. We are both 25 years old. We are wondering what some of the best excursions are in Barbados? Should we do something that is offered through the cruise line or go out on our own and find another excursion? I read good things about the Silvermoon excursion but I am not sure that I want to get off a cruise ship just to spend the day on another boat?

That is exactly why we didn't book Silvermoon! I was more interested in seeing the island since I was already spending a week at sea :) I'd recommend looking into Glory Tours http://www.glorytours.org/ We had an outstanding day on their Best of Barbados tour. You will save anywhere from 30-50% by booking independently vs. using the cruiseline for your tours. Be sure to ask your tour operator about cancellation policies just in case your ship changed itinerary suddenly, etc..... Good Luck!

Archived