Change room grade after payment

Hi,

we are booked and fully paid for an 'L' category room on 19th May. Just wondered now that because the guarentee rooms (balcony and window) are reduced, can we ask the TA to change us to that so we can get refund? It works out about £500 sterling cheaper!

Thanks

Don't see why not. The only rule is you must pay the current rate on the cabin and it can't be a new booking only price like the happy hour specials. We have moved up after final payment with no problem, just had to pay the increase in price immediately but it was still lower then if we took that cabin at our original booking time. I would be on the horn asap and see if what they say if it means money back.

BonVoyage

Dawna

hi we are sailing in a family ocean view room on dec 9 and i cant check the price on the net! someone posted an address to check and i can't find it now. does anyone know how to check the prices for a fov?

Did you book directly with RCCL? If so just go to their site and to the left there should be the quick pull-down menus - fill in your date range, destination, departure port, ship and should bring you there quicker.

It might be a little soon to check for reductions, the best times to check are 90 days (or whenever final payment is due) before or 30 days before.

hi we are sailing in a family ocean view room on dec 9 and i cant check the price on the net! someone posted an address to check and i can't find it now. does anyone know how to check the prices for a fov?

There are numerous reasons why you can't check the price. 1) They have a minimum # to book which is 5, and the maximum that can be booked over the internet is 4 so they don't show up on online booking engines. 2) There are very few of them, they are very popular, so they go quickly; there probably aren't any left available on your sailing so there is no reason for RCCL to decrease the price.

Archived