Need help for Belize

welovetocruise1234

I am at a loss as to what to do here. We sail on the Glory June 3. It will be me, DH, DD6 and DS5. DS is in a wheelchair due to a hip disease.So, I would like to do something fun for the kids with a nice beach, massage, snorkel equipment available for rent. Food ect.. Someplace where getting there with the wheelchair won't be impossible. He is able to swim and play on the beach. Just no running or jumping. I also wouldn't be opposed to some sort of tour. Would zip line be out of the question?

Anyone have some ideas?

Also looking for suggestions in Costa Maya, so I will post this over there. Thanks!

I am at a loss as to what to do here. We sail on the Glory June 3. It will be me, DH, DD6 and DS5. DS is in a wheelchair due to a hip disease.So, I would like to do something fun for the kids with a nice beach, massage, snorkel equipment available for rent. Food ect.. Someplace where getting there with the wheelchair won't be impossible. He is able to swim and play on the beach. Just no running or jumping. I also wouldn't be opposed to some sort of tour. Would zip line be out of the question?

Anyone have some ideas?

Also looking for suggestions in Costa Maya, so I will post this over there. Thanks!

I cannot answer your question we two are undecided but if you want info about Zip Line look above your post for:

My Belize Zip Line Video by Fury1995--then you can decide for yourself, the video is awesome!!

Archived