Main Second Seating?

mirrajay

No, this only shows what you or your TA have requested.

It may or may not be what you have been actually assigned to.

I followed the advice above and it shows main second second seating, which I understand from the posts here to be the 6:15 seating. However, we requested LATE seating, and our confirmation email from online TA also says that we requested late seating. Any idea why Carnival's site would show that we requested main seating when that is definitely NOT what we requested?

is my guess. I JUST went through this today. I told the TA late seating and was given Main Late - which is the 6:15. I called the TA back and explained and he called Carnival and fixed it. Now my reservations shows what i wanted.:)

ljrfrm, thanks for letting me know you had no problems. i want my wine for the dining room so i suppose i will have to take it with me to dinner. i wonder how they know how NOT to charge me a corkage fee. i might have to call them and make the change to the dining room.

serene, i was thinking of the duffle bag also. you can always use more of those ( for all the things you pick up in the ports :D ). i also have a few drink coupons left over as well. im sure i will use them up this time.

Archived