Atlantis for larger (6) family -- Scubagirl??, Thanks

josassoc

My husband REALLY wants to go the Atlantis, and spend the day at the resort during our cruise (one long day in Nassau). When you stay at the Atlantis, do you get a bracelet for each person in the room, or do you "flash" your room key. I was considering booking two Comfort Inn rooms, since they only allow four people per room/thus provide four bracelets & we have six people in the family. The Atlantis room, if room key is the pass, might get all six of us into the pool area for the day? More expensive individual rooms, but maybe worth it to book one Atlantis room?

Any thoughts?

My husband REALLY wants to go the Atlantis, and spend the day at the resort during our cruise (one long day in Nassau). When you stay at the Atlantis, do you get a bracelet for each person in the room, or do you "flash" your room key. I was considering booking two Comfort Inn rooms, since they only allow four people per room/thus provide four bracelets & we have six people in the family. The Atlantis room, if room key is the pass, might get all six of us into the pool area for the day? More expensive individual rooms, but maybe worth it to book one Atlantis room?

Any thoughts?

Whether Comfort Suites or Atlantis... you're allowed only 4 people to a room and will get only 4 bracelets.

Comfort Suites sometimes discounts the second room if you call them directly.

What is the cost of the day pass?

There is no "Day Pass". You basically have to rent a room at either Atlantis or Comfort Suites for the day.. so the cost would be the room rate for that day. Comfort Suites are usually less expensive.

Each room allows up to 4 people access to the Atlantis property.

Keep in mind that the Rate quoted is usually for 2 ppl, so adding a third and fourth person will add more to the room charges, as well as applicable resort tax, fees and surcharges.

Archived