Long shot but has anyone stayed in room 6273 on the Pride?

I can see by the lack of posts that not too many people on here have stayed in that room! It's been a few years since I was on the Pride, so I don't remember the exact room number, but I promise that you'll love whatever room you get!

All of the Carnival rooms I've been in are amazing. The rooms are huge (as far as cruises go!), they are bigger than my dorm room! (Lol, yeah, still not saying much!). The service is great, the beds are amazing and storage is ample.

The suggestions I would give off the top of my head would be to bring extra hangers, and utilize the room under your bed. Our fam has yet to find luggage that won't fit under the beds (I'm a teenage girl, so that is saying a lot!). I would also suggest bringing a new garbage bag or two. You can put dirty laundry in it and store it under your bed. When you are headed home your dirty stuff will be already seperated from your clean stuff :)

Enjoy your trip!!!

Yummy! Thanks for the tips.

I love teen replies. They are so honest.

I can see by the lack of posts that not too many people on here have stayed in that room! It's been a few years since I was on the Pride, so I don't remember the exact room number, but I promise that you'll love whatever room you get!

All of the Carnival rooms I've been in are amazing. The rooms are huge (as far as cruises go!), they are bigger than my dorm room! (Lol, yeah, still not saying much!). The service is great, the beds are amazing and storage is ample.

The suggestions I would give off the top of my head would be to bring extra hangers, and utilize the room under your bed. Our fam has yet to find luggage that won't fit under the beds (I'm a teenage girl, so that is saying a lot!). I would also suggest bringing a new garbage bag or two. You can put dirty laundry in it and store it under your bed. When you are headed home your dirty stuff will be already seperated from your clean stuff :)

Enjoy your trip!!!

:)

That's my room and I was just wondering if anyone has has that room and how was it.

TIA

Oh, so close. I was in 6327 and you are looking for 6273 (same numbers, different order). 6327 is a cat 11 cabin while 6273 is a cat 8E cabin. Why don't you ask for others that have stayed in any cat 8E cabins on any Spirit class ship. You will still get the info you are looking for any get more replies.

I have been in 6232 which is identical except the balcony size. There is a bunk that comes out of the ceiling and the couch makes into a bed. Otherwise it looks just like anyother balcony cabin. The balcony is deeper and has a table and two chairs on it. There is a mini bar. Any questions you have I will be glad to answer,

Jan

Archived