Anyone used Soto's Tours lately?

kebboli

We used them this past Tuesday; and had an amazing time. We were picked up right on time according to their confirmation. We rode in AC vans to a residential neighborhood where we paid our money, and got our snorkeling gear, then went on board. We were delayed in leaving due to a family of four being late, but it wasn't that long. We first went to Coral Gardens where we attempted to snorkel--DD did great, I didn't trust the mask enough.

Then we went to stingray city--this was the coolest!! OUr boat was operated by Billy and Arthuro (I think). Anyway, they spent lots of time making sure that anyone who wanted to touch, handle, kiss the rays could.

There were only about 40 people on our boat, so we loved being able to do everything in small groups.

They then took us back to downtown. I Highly recommend them!!!

Thank you NCmom, Thats what I wanted to hear!!:D I had already signed on with them but was getting nervous because they were not replying to my emails......but I just got my confirmation from them so I am releived now!!!.......lol I hope we have as good of a time as you all did! We are very excited!

Archived