MON Montego Bay, Jamaica 7:30 AM 6:00 PM Docked

TUE George Town, Grand Cayman 7:00 AM 4:00 PM Docked Tendered

WED At Sea Docked

THU Tampa, Florida 7:00 AM

Hi Rick !

Is that October 20, 2007 ? I think so.

Hi Rick !

It must be, because I'm on the repo this year with a different itinerary and date.

Chessbriar - Thanks for taking the time to post all the itineraries as you are notified.

Hi Rick !

Sorry Andy, but I have to, This the the 2007 Bermuda Season Itinerary thread isn't it?

I still love you. It looks as if the Zenith will be doing another year from Tampa.

I'm hoping to have something on the Caribbean, come Monday. It'll be all right. Come Monday, I'll be holdin' you tight. I've spent 4 lonely days in a brown LA haze and I just want you back by my side.

Sorry, about that, my mind drifted. It's still 6 months til my next cruise. Ouch

I am very disappointed that Celebrity did not decide to put a different ship in Bermuda next year.

There's far more money to be made on European and Alaskan cruises. Besides, it's great to have a ship that can go to Hamilton and St Georges. The big ships have to go to King's Wharf. For 2009, I expect a large ship to be in Bermuda, but not before. They are too short on ships right now.

Sorry Andy, but I have to, This the the 2007 Bermuda Season Itinerary thread isn't it?

I still love you. It looks as if the Zenith will be doing another year from Tampa.

I'm hoping to have something on the Caribbean, come Monday. It'll be all right. Come Monday, I'll be holdin' you tight. I've spent 4 lonely days in a brown LA haze and I just want you back by my side.

Sorry, about that, my mind drifted. It's still 6 months til my next cruise. Ouch

I thought so, but I just wanted to be clear about it. Unless we book Caribbean Princess this Summer (which we might) I also have about 6 months before my next sailing. This is the rough part of the year for us LOL.

Whats with the song ? Are you on any medication this morning :) ? Or, is is just a large case of CWS (Cruise Withdrawal Syndrome) as I call it :)

While I am looking forward to seeing the Caribbean schedules, I am pretty sure those of us who love the Caribbean wont be happy with it. I am pretty sure we already know Zenith will be in Tampa, and it looks like Century will be in Miami, as the TA ends in Miami.

Barring any "surprising" news, I can see the Caribbean season will be very short. The only question that remains, is where all the ships will be deployed, and, will there be anything different, or will it be more of the same old, same old.

I am sure the news is coming, and the wait is just about over. Stay Tuned !

There's far more money to be made on European and Alaskan cruises. Besides, it's great to have a ship that can go to Hamilton and St Georges. The big ships have to go to King's Wharf. For 2009, I expect a large ship to be in Bermuda, but not before. They are too short on ships right now.

Hi Rick !

I totally agree with your comments. I think 2008/2009 will be the year of big itinerary changes. Probably not before. It will take more ships in Celebrity's fleet to see any sort of big changes, and that means we have to wait for Solstice and Equinox... Unless, something bigger happens.

Archived