Easter 06 cruise photos posted

kaseyoz

Hi everyone. Yes we made it back safely.

After a delayed checkin we left on time. We had to miss Mystery island due to rough waters but i didnt hear anyone complain. If anyone wants to see great photos of mystery island they are in my webshots album from my previous cruise.

We went with another family and they have given me permission to put some photos on webshots. I have maxed out my share of photos listed but managed to get a few more on from this cruise. Not many actual shots of the ship but you can still them in my other albums.

Mostly they arefamily shots but you can get an idea of fancy dress etc.

will write more in other posts but any questions post away.

karon

sorry i cant work out how to link :confused: but go to webshots and my albums are in the name as kaseyoz same as here. maybe someone can kindly do a link for me.:)

Hi everyone. Yes we made it back safely.

After a delayed checkin we left on time. We had to miss Mystery island due to rough waters but i didnt hear anyone complain. If anyone wants to see great photos of mystery island they are in my webshots album from my previous cruise.

We went with another family and they have given me permission to put some photos on webshots. I have maxed out my share of photos listed but managed to get a few more on from this cruise. Not many actual shots of the ship but you can still them in my other albums.

Mostly they arefamily shots but you can get an idea of fancy dress etc.

will write more in other posts but any questions post away.

karon

sorry i cant work out how to link :confused: but go to webshots and my albums are in the name as kaseyoz same as here. maybe someone can kindly do a link for me.:)

here's the link;

http://community.webshots.com/user/kaseyoz

Great Photos!

We had to miss Mystery island due to rough waters but i didnt hear anyone complain.

Thanks for sharing your photos. We really enjoyed looking through all of them.

As for Mystery Island, it was a port of call on four of our previous cruises and we only ever got there once. On all the other occasions it was too rough. We then understood why it was called "Mystery" Island :D

We didn't complain either. In the old "Fairstar" days, if you missed a port, they used to take you on a cruise of the area and give you some of that "Spew-Plenty" bubbly - Real name "spumante". I mean how sweet can a bubbly get? :p

Thanks for sharing your photos. We really enjoyed looking through all of them.

As for Mystery Island, it was a port of call on four of our previous cruises and we only ever got there once. On all the other occasions it was too rough. We then understood why it was called "Mystery" Island :D

We didn't complain either. In the old "Fairstar" days, if you missed a port, they used to take you on a cruise of the area and give you some of that "Spew-Plenty" bubbly - Real name "spumante". I mean how sweet can a bubbly get? :p

When I cruised on Fairstar in 1986, the night before we were due to go to Mystery Island was a bit rough and there was talk that we would miss it. Fortunately though things calmed down during the night & we managed to get there.

As for that spew stuff. On our cruise on the Sun, the outback bar ran out of Chardonnay & dry bubbly (I must have drunk the bar dry:D ) about half way through & didn't restock. The only thing they could offer me was spumante:eek: . Needless to say, I just walked to the other pool par to get one. Bit of a nuisance but better than drinking that other s***.

Karen

We say that Mystery Island is still a mystery too, as even though we got ashore there on our cruise last year - you could barely see anything because of the rain, and you could barely see it from the ship, or the ship from the Island.

Kaseyoz, thank for posting the photos from your recent cruise on Pacific Sun. My daughter recently joined as crew member and I am happy to see the ship and the places she'll visit. Looks like a beautiful experience.

Marie

Kaseyoz, thank for posting the photos from your recent cruise on Pacific Sun. My daughter recently joined as crew member and I am happy to see the ship and the places she'll visit. Looks like a beautiful experience.

Marie

Hi Marie

What does your daughter do on the ship? And when did she join? I too have recently come back from the Sun.

Karen

My daughter is an officer on board, I prefer not to identify her more specifically, for safety/security reasons. I hope you'll understand. I have always followed this policy when she goes on board to work.

Marie

My daughter is an officer on board, I prefer not to identify her more specifically, for safety/security reasons. I hope you'll understand. I have always followed this policy when she goes on board to work.

Marie

Of course I understand Marie. Is she enjoying it?

Karen

thanks skyrules for the link. it certainly makes it easier for others to find the photos.

Lias, i too heard that mystery island is the one most missed due to bad weather, lucky itwas beautiful when we were there last oct.

ADF Got the pjs from target. Dont think you can see the front, but they say dancing queen on them and have a hippo with a cocktail in their hand and hibsicus flowers . we also bought tiaras to wear although my daughter (the tomboy) wouldnt go as far as wearing the tiara. We did look good though.

We also sang dancing queen at karaoke but not wearing the pjs. (wore other fancy dress Hippy)

Archived