Penthouse Suite Question

RSM2354

We are booked in a penthouse suite on the POH. I saw something about getting bottled water in the cabin. Does anyone know if they will keep the fridge stocked with bottle water or do they just give you a bottle or two a day and you are responsible to purchase more?

Not sure if this will help but on the Dawn, there was a big bottle of Evian and once you opened it and signed for it, then the steward would leave you a new one....I am sure you can just buy them in advance from the steward (or butler) or anywhere on the ship....

When we got off the shipwe just bought a few bottle to stick in the refridge just so we had it on hand :)

We are booked in a penthouse suite on the POH. I saw something about getting bottled water in the cabin. Does anyone know if they will keep the fridge stocked with bottle water or do they just give you a bottle or two a day and you are responsible to purchase more?

Depends on Penthouse level - in general only the first one is free. On all the other ships the AA + get all they need at no additional cost

I bring my own water. Poland Springs. I freeze it a day or two before . It gets to stay cold and last a long time. I bring enough to last me my cruise. Evian is not for me, it taste like there is salt in it. Hope this helps.

I bring my own water. Poland Springs. I freeze it a day or two before . It gets to stay cold and last a long time. I bring enough to last me my cruise. Evian is not for me, it taste like there is salt in it. Hope this helps.

I dislike Evian as well. I am happy with a bottle of Crystal Geyser, Aquafina or Volvo. I drink only water, green tea and juice (preferably grape). No soda, or other carbonated stuff, coffee or alcohol.

Just nice flat spring water or filtered water.

I was going to bring my own, but we are staying in an Owners Suite on the Wind, so it would be great if I didn't have to lug it.

Does NCL carry anything like that?

Archived