Carnival Pizza

VICKIVICKI

My oldest son,. Casey is a vegetaian and loves pizza. He is aware that there is 24 hour pizza on board and he is planning on eating alot of it,. if it is the kind of pizza that he likes. I have heard posters praising the pizza and others who do not seem to care for it at all,. We lived for many years in NJ., and the type of pizza we became used to [and absolutely love] has almost a" floppy "crust.You definitely need 2 hands to eat it without the one side flopping down. Is that the type of crust on Carnival's pizza? if not, how is the crust? thanks

My oldest son,. Casey is a vegetaian and loves pizza. He is aware that there is 24 hour pizza on board and he is planning on eating alot of it,. if it is the kind of pizza that he likes. I have heard posters praising the pizza and others who do not seem to care for it at all,. We lived for many years in NJ., and the type of pizza we became used to [and absolutely love] has almost a" floppy "crust.You definitely need 2 hands to eat it without the one side flopping down. Is that the type of crust on Carnival's pizza? if not, how is the crust? thanks

Hi Vicki, Im from PT.Pleasant N.J. The Pizza is not as good as here in NJ. They are small pan Pizza, on the ship. Its Ok pizza I have had worst on a trip to Florida.

I think I know the kind of pizza you are talking about, the kind it takes two hands to hold because it flops over??..lol...good stuff! I was on the Fascination 3/06 and it's definitely not floppy style pizza, it was crispy crust and it was good!! I am not a huge pizza fan but I did like Carnival's pizza. It was always hot and fresh and ready when hubby and I wanted some or needed a snack. They will hand you one slice at a time but just ask for more or order a whole pizza and they will make it for you! :p

The last time we were on Carnival (Legend) was 3 years ago in May. At that time the pizza was very close to what you have described, thin, and floppy (or near floppy) our favorite style also! We are returning to the Legend on June 5th. Hoping all is the same as it was!! Food was great, all types, and in all areas. Just returned from our 1st Princess cruise...pizza was very good! Looking to make a comparision in a few weeks...and declare our personal winner! :) DH is the perfect pizza seeker!!...although, he cannot resist even a bad pizza! :cool:

If he is a vegetarian then there are so many other great things to eat besides pizza! Great way to try new things like exotic fruits and I always see several different vegetarian dishes.

The pizza (and slices) aren't large, restricting the floppy factor. But they are unlimited! Most is thin crust, which improves floppy factor, especially when straight out of the oven (one of the motorized kind). There is one they make with a thicker crust.

If you ignore the olives, ginger, and of course, the pepperoni on the pizza.

I love the pizza, but no, it isn't from NJ.

0hd9RjdebK3cVq2-SRO9bzuZx1UOozSm0300.jpg

The pizza (and slices) aren't large, restricting the floppy factor. But they are unlimited! Most is thin crust, which improves floppy factor, especially when straight out of the oven (one of the motorized kind). There is one they make with a thicker crust.

If you ignore the olives, ginger, and of course, the pepperoni on the pizza.

I love the pizza, but no, it isn't from NJ.

OK Z

Your amazing me with the photos. Seems you've got one for almost eveything.

SO........got a reuban sandwich?:)

Archived