Redeeming Visa Credits?

I'm getting ready to book a cruise using 125,000 pts. I've read conflicting posts about this. I read about the best people to call, but now I can't find that post. Can someone help me with this info, to make sure I can get the best deal on this? Thanks, Pat

Call the number on the back of the credit card. They will give you a coupon number and then send the coupon. When you book the cruise, give the agent the coupon number and then send the coupon to the address printed on the coupon - it is someplace in Kansas. I would send the coupon via Fedex or certified mail.

When you have enough points to redeem, call MBNA at 1-800-421-2110. They will send you your coupon in 7-10 days. When you receive the coupon, fill out the back of it, photocopy both sides and send it to the address on the coupon. This is their Crown & Anchor office in Wichita, Kansas. You may call RCCL before sending it in at 1-888-305-4626 to give them the coupon number. Nikita or Gary can be reached at this number.

I am in the process of this now. I did not talk specifically to Nikita or Gary. I am awaiting my verification that my $2,500 is applied to my account. I will let you know how it goes.

I am not sure about turning in the 125000, but my husband and I for the last three years have turned in points for the on board credit (we can't seem to wait until the 125000 mark before we use them!). Before each cruise, we call MBNA to let them know when we need the credits.

Two times, there were no problems and the money was credited to our seapass account. Last year, the money was not credited, but all we had to do was go to the customer service desk. The RCCL staff corrected the problem immediately.

Archived