Private tour to St. John from ship dock?

consmarci

Hi. We are a group of 8 and would like to find a private tour to go to snorkel and hang on the beach at Trunk Bay. Do any tour companies do this? Just a 1/2 day thing...

The Island Girl leaves from the cruise ship pier. We went on a half day snorkeling excursion to Trunk Bay last December and it was great! They had the snorkel gear available if you didn't have your own (very clean and in good shape). We were part of a Carnival excursion, but I got the feeling that there were folks from lots of different ships on board. It wasln't exactly a private group, but it was loads of fun and Trunk Bay is lovely.

"Scout" aka Carol

Dayton, OH

Carnival Valor~December 2005

Hi Carol...I am also from Dayton...Vandalia specifically. Isn't the weather beautiful today??? :) My question is....do you know if anyone can take the Island Girl ferry to St. Johns or is it just for cruiseship excursions?

Thanks...We leave Sunday and Trunk Bay is where we are planning to spend a day...can't wait!!

Archived