Free Stuff on Board

shergar1

I am thinking of joining the other side

I wake up early, very early, like 6:00 am at the latest even when I have been drinking the night before.

What if I wander around the Lido deck and place a weighted Flyer on every deck chair

Attention

Sorry this chair has been saved, I am sleeping right now but sometime after lunch we may want to come out and use the deck chairs. Not sure where we will be sitting yet, but depending on the activities we might use this one.

Dont be rude and remove this notcie from this saved chair. if you wanted one you should have got up earlier.

I could even go to the used book store and buy a box of used books so something personal is on the chair. :cool:

I hope you didnt mean me, I have no real intention of printing any fliers, tossing anything overboard or probably not even moving stuff.

For me, this has all been in fun

I am going to be so busy just exploring, and experiencing stuff I doubt I will spend all that much time on a deck chair by the pool :D

I hope you didnt mean me, I have no real intention of printing any fliers, tossing anything overboard or probably not even moving stuff.

For me, this has all been in fun

I am going to be so busy just exploring, and experiencing stuff I doubt I will spend all that much time on a deck chair by the pool :D

LOL...no, not you. I was talking about the posters who seem to want to threaten everyone. This was a humorus post and some people have been really up-tight about it. They must be the ones who really do get up at 6 am and save their chairs for the day.

I have a book list that people can keep an eye out for me...

DaVinci Code...

Holy Blood - Holy Grail

The Latest Harry Potter Book

Any autobiography of Paris Hilton... (I need something to put me to sleep)

I also collect baseball caps... so any unusual or rare ones... send them my way.

I'm leaving Saturday on the Triumph. I don't have time to shop for a good book or new sunglasses. I guess I'll shop the deck chairs. If any hogs are reading please leave me the latest Patterson book and some groovy black frame sunglasses.

• 1 month later...

Not wanting to read the bad news in the paper this morning, I decided to log on to CC and check the threads. Of course, "chair saving" got my attention and always "gets my goat."

Thanks for starting my day with laughter. I'm telling you I've never read such funny stuff. Oh, and thanks for the tips. I'll be dropping this thread in my favorite places so in September when we're on the Sensation I'll have the fliers printed up and ready to distribute.

Pat

Did you find any kids? On Legend a couple left their 3 year old sleeping on chairs and left. He awoke 2hr later to no one. Gave him to security.

Mrsosci

:eek: Hope those idiot parents were hung over the side of the ship by their toes! Parents like that give the rest of us a bad name....SHEESH!

Did you find any kids? On Legend a couple left their 3 year old sleeping on chairs and left. He awoke 2hr later to no one. Gave him to security.

Mrsosci

Now that just isn't fair! Chair hogs are supposed to save chairs with stuff that the rest of us want! Now, the kid might be absolutely adorable, but hey - I'm done with the kid thing. What happened to a nice towel or a good book????? :confused:

Archived