Anyone back from the Triumph last week?

kebboli

Would like to hear from anyone back from the Triumph this last week. Western? I/We leave this Saturday and would love to hear about it......WE ARE SOOOOOO EXCITED (first cruise). Although Richard Simmons is on ours so I might have some good stuff to write when we get back......lol

We had a wonderful time. Great cruise. The first two ports are tender ports but Jamaica is not. What excursions are you going on? We went to Playa Mia beach on our own in Coz. We booked through Shoretrips. We did a Rays, Reef and Rum Point excursion in Grand Cayman. We booked through Native Ways. This was the highlight of our cruise. Rum Point was a piece of paradise. In Jamaica we booked a tour with Peat Taylor and climbed the Dunn's River Falls, saw a pottery place, did some shopping and had lunch at the Falls restuarant. Let me know what information you would like.:)

We had a great time Weather was terrific and ship is in good shape. I'll try to write a short review tomorrow when I have more time. We went to Paradise Beach in Cozumel, Snorkeling at Fisherman's Rock in Grand Cayman and Dunns Falls in Ochos Rios. Met nice people and had a great vacation.

kebboli- Have you checked out the roll call post yet for this cruise?

We have a listed group of about 50 so far for a meet & greet 1st day at sea.

Go to Roll Call Carnival

then Carnival Triumph

then 4/29/2006 7 night western

Add yourself to the list-would love to have you

Archived