GoinCruisin

Which itin do you like best??  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Which itin do you like best??

• Triumph: Miami, San Juan, St Thomas, St Maarten
    • Valor: Miami, Nassau, St Thomas, St Maarten
    • Pride: LA, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, Cabo San Lucas
    • Glory: Port Canaveral, Nassau, St Thomas, St Maarten
    • Liberty 8 day: Ft Lauderdale, San Juan, St Thomas, Antiqua, Tortola, Nassau
    • Freedom: Most likely mid-November, don't know itin yet
    • Other: please explain

Are you telling me you smuggled jello shots onto the ship?:eek:

Would that be in your checked or carry-on luggage?

Don't be silly... we made them on the ship! :p

Grand has frigs in all cabins, and no problem gelling in just a few hours if you use ice for part of the 'water'. I know... "what water?" :D

We are committed to this however: we got the boxes of 2000 cups and lids from Sam's. I've since found that making shots in 16oz cups (1/2 full) makes the overall project much easier.

We are committed to this however: we got the boxes of 2000 cups and lids from Sam's. I've since found that making shots in 16oz cups (1/2 full) makes the overall project much easier.

Mike - you are THE MAN!!!!! :D I promise to do my part of help consume said jello shots!!! :p

Don't be silly... we made them on the ship! :p

Grand has frigs in all cabins, and no problem gelling in just a few hours if you use ice for part of the 'water'. I know... "what water?" :D

I'll take the cabin next to you!:p

We have a pretty good group going here and we don't have a cruise yet!

Gotta go home now and pack for the lake. Since I have enough stuff stashed away for 10 cruises, I have been buying cruise clothes for my sister. I'm taking some down to her in southern MO on Tablerock Lake. See you all Monday and find out if we have a cruise to book.

Leslie

Dog House Club - Charter Member

Man, this thread moves so fast it's hard to keep up with you guys! I have a feeling that if I book this cruise I'm am in for one hell of a week!!!!!!!!

BTW, how old is everyone here? I'm 40...hope I'm not the only one?! lol...But I feel 30!!!!!

36... but I type like a 18 year old!

37 but live like a 20yr old that forgot what a beer tasted like Until Matt says you have had enough then I know I am ready for another round!!

NO go for us booking a whatchamacallit cabin.. I am goin gty for this.. these multiply cruises.. especially for me (the poor) are killing me

27 here.....but i don't plan on EVER growing up!!!!! Just the way I like it! :D

LOL don't ever grow up .. but be proud of your age.. that is how I work it.. I am happy to be going on 37.. Looking foward to 40...:p

I just go told to book this cruise when it becomes available. Since my arm is being twisted, I guess I better listen. :D

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! YAY Lynne!!!!!!!!!!! :D Give Peewee a BIG OLE hug from me -- please!!!!!!!!!!

If NOLA doesn't work out -- maybe we can definitely fly out at the same time for this! :)

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! YAY Lynne!!!!!!!!!!! :D Give Peewee a BIG OLE hug from me -- please!!!!!!!!!!

If NOLA doesn't work out -- maybe we can definitely fly out at the same time for this! :)

I think you meant to say, since we flew out to NOLA together, we will be old pros at it and must fly to Ft Lauderdale together also.

Neither does my Matt. I'm gonna be in so much trouble...

trouble? what is this trouble you speak of? I know no such word :rolleyes:

When you finally tell Matt.....a year or so from now.....you can calmly explain to him that it's really more for him than for you -- you already have found him a bunch of nice young pleasant gentlemen such as himself to hang out with during the cruise -- and that he needn't worry about you in the slightest:p

I think you meant to say, since we flew out to NOLA together, we will be old pros at it and must fly to Ft Lauderdale together also.

ohmygoodness...thank you for pointing that out -- i swear sometimes my keyboard has a mind of it's own and types whatever it wants.....dumb thing! :o

Archived