Questions on Webhosting for Cruise Pictures

cruzin4us

I've enjoyed browsing thru the pictures of fellow cruisers that have posted their pictures on "webhosting" sites.

My question is this........Do any of you have suggestions for posting pictures? Is there a site any of you can recommend? I'm pretty computer stupid, so any suggestions would be great.

I saw one site that charged around $2.50/mon for storing up to 5000 pictures. Does this seems reasonable???

Thanks for your help!

I and many folks use WebShots.....they have a free section and also a yearly dues option. I think I pay around 25 bucks a year which gives me unlimited postings. Now having said that, we also have a free program we can use with Comcast and many isp's have free programs.

I pay for and use web shots because I like being able to just post the web site and have people go there......in other words I don't have to send an e-mail and "invite" friends/family. It's easy to use and in the almost 3 years I have had my pictures posted the site has had over 92,000 hits............now, if I just had a buck for .......

I've used Shutterfly, Snapfish and Flickr over the years. Always come back to Shutterfly - it seems the easiest to upload and allows me to see up a Web site that includes all of my pictures as a collection. I just send the Web site to my friends and a password (if I chose to have one). I also use Picasa, which is a free program from Google, to edit my pictures with excellent results. Love sharing my pics from cruises (and other vacations)

Archived