Enchantment - Oct. 11th 2004 Roll call

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=sienna]Hey guys, Just thought I would drop in and let you know that your other Roll Call from the old boards did make here to the new ones;) ...... Here is the link to it..:D [url="http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=15356&highlight=Enchantment+10-11-04"]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=15356&highlight=Enchantment+10-11-04[/url][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#a0522d][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#a0522d]You guys now have 2 roll calls:eek: :rolleyes: [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=darkred]Just an FYI, If you all are not seeing the time clocks,Avatars,images or Graphics read this..... you and you alone have control if you want to see or not see certain things......

[size=3][color=green]For those of you who are not seeing signatures or can't find the smilies, first go into User CP then Edit Options.[/color][/size]

[size=3][color=green]Under Thread Display Options, check the three boxes that allow you to see Signatures, Avatars and Images. If you don't want to see them, maybe because it takes too long to upload, then don't check them. These are [b]your [/b]personal settings.[/color][/size]

[size=3][color=green]Farther down, under Miscellaneous, there is a drop down box with the downward pointing arrow. I chose Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing. This works great to add the smilies, change font type and color. :) [/color][/size]

[size=3][color=green]Once you've made the changes be sure to click on "Save Changes". [/color][/size]

[size=3][color=green]There are other options here, like setting your correct time zone, so check them out and you can personalize the options to best suit you. :D [/color][/size]

[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=teal]Hey Celene, We had to start a new Roll Call as the old one was past the april cutoff date and didn't make it to the new boards....... We lost 18pgs of post:( We wre not happy about it, But Picked up where we left off and so here is the link....... [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#008080][url="http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44433"]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44433[/url][/color][/size][/font]

We will be joing everyone on Oct 11. Myself & husband, our two sons( 14 & 12) plus my sister-in-law and her husband. I just realized this cruise will mark to the date exactly our "fifth anniversary" of our very first cruise. Ofcourse we were hooked!!

Welcome aboard rtrtx2.
I am sure your sons will love cruising also. We are all going to try
to hook up for a Bon Voyage toast if you are all interested.
The best time normally is at the sail away party.
By the way, where abouts in PA are you from ?
We are in NJ & my Mother lives just past Williamsport.
Talk to you all soon,

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=5][color=DarkRed]Welcome rtrtx2 ! Glad you found us. I had to bookmark this page 'cause I keep loosing us.:rolleyes:

[color=Blue]Hey Chris, are you really up @ 4:16am during the week? Do you ever sleep or just party all the time!:eek: [/color]
[/color][/size][/font]

I get up a little after 3am. I am at work by 5am & come home
around 4 - 5 pm. Sometimes 6 or 7 days a week.
Life is a rat race .....
I have too many expensive hobbies to cut down on my overtime.

Looking forward to that sail away drink! We are in the Lancaster area. My boys love cruising!!

Getting together tonight at sister-in-laws house. I have all the ingredients for making "Coco Locos", just getting in the pre-cruise spirit!!

I believe I have read posts that mention a rock climbing wall on the Enchantment, is this true? I know thw Voyager class has it, but didn't know about the others.

The Enchantment does have a rock climbing wall on the aft of
the ship. It should be an impressive view from up there.
Hope everyone had a great holiday. Under 100 days now.

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=sienna]Hey Guys, Just thought I would drop by and let you know that you are posting on the Main Cruise Critic Royal Caribbean board and not the Roll Call board, Which is a big NO NO And don't be surprised if your Roll Call get's moved to the Roll Call Board by the mods or administrators of these boards and can't find it at some point.........[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#a0522d]My suggestion would be to go back to your original Roll call that you started on the old boards and did make it to the new boards and is on the Roll Call board.... Once you post to it just go to the top of the page to your user CP and go to subscribed threads and you will be able to access it from there.... I have AOL, So I just saved my subscribed threads to my favorites and and can pull it up....... Here is your old Roll Call........ [font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000000][url="http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=15356"]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=15356[/url][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font]

Archived