My Cruise Price Just went Down!!!!

cruzin4us

Just thought I'd pass on the fact my cruise price just went down $200 per person :D This is for the Dec. 17th cruise to South America on Infinity.

I wanted to pass this on just in case all cruise prices went down

Laurie

Okay..I have a silly question..I assume that you can check to see if your price went down by going online and just looking at your category for the same cruise you are booked on. If the category is sold out - you can just stop checking..is this correct? If not..could someone let me know.

Thanks!

Desiree

Hmmmm.......

I would look at the category above yours and see if it is now the same price or cheaper than the one you booked at. You may be able to get a better room for the same price.....never hurts to try :)

Laurie

Okay..I have a silly question..I assume that you can check to see if your price went down by going online and just looking at your category for the same cruise you are booked on. If the category is sold out - you can just stop checking..is this correct? If not..could someone let me know.

If you're before final payment date, don't stop checking. People cancel. Cabins come back into inventory. When they do, if the overall sailing has gone down, your category might have as well.

My cruise is the EXACT same price it was last July when I booked it :( . I keep hoping it will go down before final payment but that is May 19th which is very quickly approaching. I guess I should just be happy:rolleyes:

My cruise is the EXACT same price it was last July when I booked it :( . I keep hoping it will go down before final payment but that is May 19th which is very quickly approaching. I guess I should just be happy:rolleyes:

Keep checking even after final payment. Our cruise prices went down this week, and Celebrity credited the difference.

Mari:)

I just checked mine and the same cruise went UP $100 per person...should I complain because I didn't get the higher price??? :)

The FVs are still sold out for our New Year's Constellation sailing so a direct price check is impossible. But when I checked the CC cabin prices today I noticed that they went up by $1000 pp since the first day they were available for booking.

I had not thought about continuing to check; your post prompted to do so and I just received a new price at 760.00 less (for the cabin; so 380 less per person) for our Oct. cruise - aft corner cabin!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!

I called Captains Club directly and the rep was very helpful, quick and enjoyable to talk with - what a pleasure!

I had not thought about continuing to check; your post prompted to do so and I just received a new price at 760.00 less (for the cabin; so 380 less per person) for our Oct. cruise - aft corner cabin!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!

I called Captains Club directly and the rep was very helpful, quick and enjoyable to talk with - what a pleasure!

Merry Christmas in April :D

Archived