Are Kids the same price as adults on tours on Pacific Sun?

robinsoncruisers

Hi i have the brochure and are looking at which tours to book but nowhere can I see prices for kids are they they same as for adults? it does say children are 12 and under but only shows the price for adults. We are looking at doing the Ekasup Cultural Village tour in Vila and the Melanesian Encounter in Lifou. Anyone been on either of these and are they recommended? :confused:

If noone gets back to you tonight, I'll see what I can do tomorrow. The info I have is in the bedroom & DH is sleeping. He gets up at 4.15 and he just went back to work today after 4 & 1/2 weeks off for our cruise.

Karen

Hi i have the brochure and are looking at which tours to book but nowhere can I see prices for kids are they they same as for adults? it does say children are 12 and under but only shows the price for adults. We are looking at doing the Ekasup Cultural Village tour in Vila and the Melanesian Encounter in Lifou. Anyone been on either of these and are they recommended? :confused:

There are Adult and Child (under 12) prices for all the tours. I don't think kids are 1/2 price, but they are cheaper.

Can't help with the tour advise though - haven't been to Lifou, and didn't do that tour in Vila! Sorry!

Kym

Hi Annette, just faxed the tours off.We chose the Underwater Submersible and the Ekasup Village in Vila and The Cliffs of Jokin for Lifou.I too wondered about the child price,will find out I suppose when we get the bill!!! Its getting exciting now isn't it,even my D is talking about it!! I've had over 12m "talking" to you guys which has kept me sane or "Insane" LOL as my lot won't have a bar of cruising.Now D is wanting to know a bit :rolleyes: of info...Cheers Brenda :D

According to the info I have, which of course is very recent, the prices are:

Ekasup Cultural Village - $64.00 (A) $29.00 ©

Underwater Marine Exp - $35.00 (A) $21.50 ©

Melanesian Encounter - $46.00 (A) $22.50 ©

Cliffs of Jokin - $44.00 (A) $22.50 ©

Karen

Robinsoncruisers

The Ekasup Cultural village and the Melanesian Encounter tours are recomended for kids by the tour desk.

In Vila, we went on the Ekasup Cultural village tour and loved it. We have 3 children, son (10), son (6) and another son (5). They really enjoyed this tour and listened to everything the cheif said. I highly recomend this tour.

We tried to go on the Melanesian Encounter at Lifou, but it was all booked out.

Kazza

Thankyou all for your answers to this question (and my many other questions) you have all answered you have all been such a help. :)

That is great to have the kids prices now as we are going with my sister who has children also and we both thought it was quite expensive to be paying the same for the children as the adults. Now its not quite so bad.

If we book an early tour in the ports do they sometimes cancel if the ship is late to the port meaning we perhaps may miss out on the tour or are the tours adjusted as to who has booked anyway:confused:

I've never been late in to a Port, more early than not. The islands are quite close and I think they adjust the speed overnight accordingly to arrive on time. My theory anyway :p Thanks Karen for the tour info too

Archived