Pajama Party on the Triumph

lookin4ward

Can anybody tell me what night they have the kids pajama party on the Triumph (eastern). Also what is the minimum age and how much does it cost per child? One more Camp Carnival question. What nights can the kids eat with the other campers? I don't want to pawn them off every night but a couple of evenings would be nice. Thanks for your help.

We just came off the Triumph (western) 4/15-4/22 and daughter took part in this (sort of). It was the night of Jamaica (Thurs. night) before our last sea day and it was from 10pm - 3am and it was $6 per hour. This party is only for the 6-8 and 9-11 age groups and on the Triumph, they were ALL together in one room (the aerobics room). FYI though, my daughter LOVES the kids club, however was very overwhelmed when I went to check on her right before 11pm. No exaggeration, there were over 100 kids all together with only 6 counselors total!! My daughter would have normally begged me to leave her, but instead came right up to me when she spotted me checking in on her and said "take me out". It was complete chaos with no structure. It's possible there were so many kids because of spring break, but I say "let them try it", but do go back to check on them.

We did the Eastern itinerary. My daughter (8 yo) went to a late night Mexican Fiesta Party on Monday Night (San Juan) from 10 pm to midnight and then on Thursday night they had another late night party, which for the 6-8 year olds ended at 1 am. You do get charged the $6 an hour 'babysitting' fee for the late night parties.

The late night party on Thursday was a little crazy but my daughter was more than happy to stay until it ended!!

Archived