Passport or photo ID?????

deeolasingh

Will be on Destiny Feb 07 and wondering while out at port will I need my passport or will a photo ID be enough???? (I know I need a passport to board the ship..) Cruise last year to the caribbean and did use any ID just the S&S card to leave and board the ship. Thx

Will be on Destiny Feb 07 and wondering while out at port will I need my passport or will a photo ID be enough???? (I know I need a passport to board the ship..) Cruise last year to the caribbean and did use any ID just the S&S card to leave and board the ship. Thx

Guess that would depend on what port you were at. If San Juan, I'd be comfortable with just the S&S card but the others I'd be taking my passport.

All you'll need at ports of call is your S&S card. Keep your passport and other important documents secured in your safe.

Happy sailing!

They're going to do a lot of good if something should happen while in port or if one missed the ship etc. :rolleyes:

When you get off the ship, a sign says you need your S&S card and a photo ID. I have never been asked for the photo ID however the gentleman in front of me had a problem with his S&S card not working and they then asked him for his photo ID.

Archived