Need a 12 step program...

Help!!! I believe I doooooooo have a problem with shopping on Ebay!!!! I think I have spent as much there lately as I did on my deposit for my cruise....:eek: :eek:

Handbags, halters, accessories,handbags, handbags, shoes... and did I mention handbags?:o

My husband comes home from work and just starts to laugh out loud!

Such great deals lately... what to do?:rolleyes:

Well, then I need to go along for rehab right along with you! As we speak, I am counting down the minutes until an auction I'm bidding on is up. In this past week alone I have purchased three dresses, a cardigan, and a pair of shoes. And I have 10 other items I'm watching, too! I love ebay. I don't know that I'm ready for a 12 step program, because isn't the first step admitting that you have a problem? I'm not there yet. :)

LOL. Reminds me of an ex-wife story!! Alert, alert....... appropriate alarms going off in your head.

I had to tell the first one once, that she'd saved all the money I could afford to save for a while:eek: ! She wasn't very happy with me for that:rolleyes: ! Oh well.

Archived