Help! I need advice from the RCI experts!

First and foremost, I want to say thank you to all of you for the great information that I have found on this board. I love it here and can't stay away, but now want to stop lurking and participate. :) That being said I have been on many cruises, (mainly Disney, Carnival and one RCI) That being said, we are planning our family vacation for next year. We are going out of the country this year.... We have been on 4 disney cruises and loved them all! We have two boys (2 and 6) and want a great family vacation. We cruised on SOS when our oldest was 2 and loved it. That being said, we want to know what ship would be best for us. Should we go with a voyager class or Freedom class? We would take another disney cruise, but want to change and in addition, want to go to the caribbean. At the time we are going, disney is going to the Med and the boys are too young for that experience right now. Do you think we would enjoy these ships? Also, what things do they offer for children?

Thank you in advance for all your help!

Fantasy

Disney Magic

Disney Wonder

Sovereign of the Seas....

I want more cruises!!!! :)

Voyager class would be the better class at moment, but watch selection, may want to be sure at that age of kids on one with an Advt Ocean kids pool (Explorer, Adventure or Voyager). My girls loved Mariner, but did note no kids pool

New Freedom may be best yet, has a water park set-up if you look, but being new, is pricey to some at moment

activities at:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/pdf/Adventure_Ocean_Fact_Sheet.pdf

Archived