Tours in Barcelona

I have a fantastic tour guide for you. Try www.barcelonaexperience.com The owner of this tour company (Gaston) is from the United States, but, he has lived in several different countries. His guides all speak English very well. Our driver was from Michigan and our tour guide was from Belgium. We emailed him with an idea of what we wanted to see, and he put the itinerary together. He was very prompt with his emails (remember, he is living in Barcelona) and very patient with all of my questions. Since the guides live in Barcelona, they knew the best routes to travel to get us to our next destination quickly. They move at your pace.

All of my pictures were taken while on the tour.

http://www.worldisround.com/articles/234963/index.html

Oh, and don't forget to take time out of your sightseeing to eat at a Tapas Bar for lunch. Worth the stop and the time.

I still keep in touch with him (Gaston) from time to time since the tour. Matter of fact, I just heard from him this morning. You will definatley enjoy yourself if you use this company. Good luck and let me know if you have any other questions about the tour, or about Barcelona in general.

Just wanted to mention that with a good guidebook, map and comfortable walking shoes, you can see Barcelona on your own. You will not gain the insights a private guide would provide, but we enjoyed researching the various sights and then wandering around the city to view the ones of greatest interest to us in the short time we had there.

Archived