What does your screen name mean?

spendalot

It's my Korean birth name: Mee Sook with my surname Kim. As for the meaning: clear, gold, beautiful

Kakalina is Hawaiian for Kathleen which is my middle name :)

I must admit though, I didn't realize I would be stuck with it forever!

what a beautiful Hawaiian name. :)

I think mine is obvious - we have had 3 Wire Fox Terriers. The picture next to my name is our girl Justine. We lost her to cancer almost 2 years ago and today, April 28th, would have been her 12 birthday - It is also my 22nd wedding anniversary, so will will celebrate both tonight.

We currently have a wonderful rescue wire dog named Bentley.

I'm another "lack of imagination" kinda guy...

BEP are my initials

SF is my home (moved to San Francisco nearly penniless 13 years ago this June. Had to decide where I was gonna live when I was "asked" to leave the USAF, and although I'd never lived here it seemed more like home than anywhere else in the world...)

I have been following the posts on this board for several months,thought this might be a good post to "come aboard"

Like SPENDALOT,my DH gave me this handle...Mary "Get Get""...:) works for me!

Mary "Get Get"

First Cruise 1969 -Alexander Pushkin (now The Marco Polo)

Last Cruise-February 2006-ms Amsterdam Circle Hawaii

Next Cruise-January 2007-ms Volendam Sunfarer

Another of those animal names, mine was chosen a long time ago as my Yahoo ID. Slinkies are the group of cat breeds known for their Siamese characteristics, e.g., elongated heads, bodies, legs, and tails, slanted eyes and big flared ears. I bred and showed cats in several of those breeds, so my choice of an Internet ID was easy even though I no longer have cats.

Slinkie

Began a crystal collection in Jr. High School, giving my dear mother something to give me for every birthday, holiday and special occasion thereafter (and she did a very good job!).

After she passed away, I found several "horded" gifts hidden away, for future gifts(!). What a gem she was!

808 = H.S. home room number (will he EVER grow up???)

Paul

It's how one pronounces "Oregon". ORE-ree-gun. Not Ah-ruh-gun, Ah-ruh-gone, and definitely not Ora-gone.:D
I like this one.

Mine also comes from a lack of imagination. My other screen name, one I could never log in with when the board "upgraded" a while back, is Brucejr not because I'm a Jr, but because those are my initials. There, wasn't that fasinating?

On some other message boards I visit, my name is Diveborg because I have been assimilated by scuba diving. Only another diver would really understand.

Roller Coaster

what I like to ride when I am not on a cruise. This is also my screen name, email address, and my car's personalized plate (could only have 7 letters so I couldn't do the double "L").

Now if only some ship would put a coaster on it.....just kidding.

Moogy is from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. Remember Quark, the Ferengi Bartender with the huge ears? Moogy was the pet name he called his mom.

Many years ago, I adopted MOOGY as my handle on the Internet Chess Club. The ST Moogy loved to meddle in male Ferengi activities, like making money in commerce. Considering the low percentage of women on the ICC, I thought the name would be appropriate. Since I am still addicted to internet chess, I am still going by the name.

Moogy :D

This is a bit sad but it's ok now.....my sister-in-law Melinda and I were always very close and she passed away suddenly around the same time I was finding my way around the internet...her baby name was Mim and I thought it would be a good way to take her with me surfing....the 100 was added since many sites had several Mims as user names so I just kept the number...

I am a police officer or a cop. Some old James Cagney movie (forgot the title, sorry) came up in my brain where he said something like "Look at me Ma!! I'm on top of the world !!!....come and get me copper" I kinda liked that so started using "copper". At work, we use "10 codes" when communicating on the radio as in "10-1" (unreadable), "10-4" (ok), "10-9"(repeat), etc. "10-8" means "in-service" and "10-7" means "out of service";)

It's actually you-gee-miner. I work at an underground gold mine. And I agree, how do people manage to slaughter something as easy as oregon.Only thing worse is some of the ways they try to say our last name.:confused:

Archived