What does your screen name mean?

spendalot

Mary- I looked up Poco's registration- his sire was Speedy Red Roan , dam Miss April Pep.He's got a few other Poco's in his registration- Poco Red Bar, and Poco Huerfano.

Where is your farm?

Mary- I looked up Poco's registration- his sire was Speedy Red Roan , dam Miss April Pep.He's got a few other Poco's in his registration- Poco Red Bar, and Poco Huerfano.

Where is your farm?

Pocoglow -

I think my gelding's grandad is Poco Honcho, and his dam is Jaysan Glory. I don't remember more and his papers are in my safety deposit box!! There are a lot of QH Poco's around, though!

We live in Chilhowee, Missouri, about 65 miles southeast of Kansas City. We bred Appaloosas here for years. Jay was bred in Michigan, I can't rememer the name of the town (Holt?) near Lansing. They bred Palomino QH's, and had a couple of very nice stallions, Poco Honcho, Poco Jato Gold and Dodger Gold Power.

Mary

Ferry Watcher because my house looks out over Puget Sound and I can see one of the Washington State ferry runs. I also watch all the cruise ships and container ships as they steam in and out of Seattle. I will be on the Westerdam in September, so it's fun to see it go by every Sunday evening as it heads to Alaska.

Archived