Tahitian Princess patters or menus?

Ninn

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to find out if anyone had old patters or menus hanging around from the Tahitian Princess. We're leaving on August 23/04 and I wanted to check some out.

Thanks,

Nin :D

I dont have them handy. I will say that the menus follow the same pattern as you will have experienced on other cruises. It would be nice if they made them more relevant to the particular cruise rather than just generic thru the cruiseline.

In terms of events, there are some nice special ones. We had a lecturer on FP who was informative, and of course there are the wonderful local dancers !

I have kept the Patters but I don't have any way of scanning them as we do not have a scanner at home. If you have any questions ask away.

I don't have any of the menus but the food was good and we had a wonderful cruise. You will love it and I wish we still had the cruise to come.

Jennie

I've got nightly Patters from the 5/27 sailing of Tahitian. How would you like them? Tom T.

I also have all the same ones as Tom. I can scan them and maybe OCR them, but they would be far too large to post. Maybe email or I may be able to put them on a website.

Where is my .sig?

Boyd

Hi everyone,

Sorry, I've been away ding a show for a week and just returned to find responses! Yeah! Whats ythe best way to get to view the patters? Does anyone have a website? Thanks !!!

Nin :) :)

I missed all of these responses. If you go to my website by clicking the link below, my email address and/or snail mail address are listed. You can either scan and email, scan and mail on CD, photocopy and snail mail, or do what most people do and just mail them to me!

THANKS A BUNCH!

• 1 year later...

Hi everyone,

Did anyone ever get a link or website for the Patters or Menu's? We'll be on the 12 night sailing out of HAwaii - and the dreaming and planning is so much fun!

Thanks for any assistance.

Sandy

Hi everyone,

Did anyone ever get a link or website for the Patters or Menu's? We'll be on the 12 night sailing out of HAwaii - and the dreaming and planning is so much fun!

Thanks for any assistance.

Sandy

If you follow the link to our group cruise web site below there are copies of the Patters for the 10 day cruise. We are working on getting copies of menus.

Archived