Big thank you!!

howsthis

;) I would like to say thank you to all those who have made this experience even more exciting by being able to share your previous experiences. It has helped me a lot to 'fine tune' my packing and preparation as well as increasing my expectations for a 'great holiday'.

I hope this cruise will be the first of more to come, especially if I can talk my hubby into coming with me. (I'm most looking forward to not having to cook:o )

Howsthis. Have a great cruise. As with all the cruise family I will be following you on cruise cam and look forward to adding your review to the rest I have. Hope the weather will be kind to you.

;) I would like to say thank you to all those who have made this experience even more exciting by being able to share your previous experiences. It has helped me a lot to 'fine tune' my packing and preparation as well as increasing my expectations for a 'great holiday'.

I hope this cruise will be the first of more to come, especially if I can talk my hubby into coming with me. (I'm most looking forward to not having to cook:o )

Have a wonderful cruise... Relax and enjoy being spoiled!

big thank you from me too.

I am also a bit dumb on pc use but decided to try for an avator as well. I didnt know how to do that. My goodness how easy.I now have a wonderful sun to remind me of warmer days!!

Archived