just one question??????

deeolasingh

will be cruising Destiny Feb 07 and we will be celebrating 4 birthdays that week and wondering if Carnival decorates cabin doors as does princess? if so who do we contact about this?? on the princess personalizer they ask if a special occasion is going to be celebrated while aboard and the room steward decorates the door for the occasion. thanks:)

can we decorate on our own or do we have to go through carnival??? I could probably decorate all 4 birthday cabins for $32.00.;)

You have to pay to have decorations in your room. Just go on carnival.com and look under gifts, you will find the room decorations. I think it is about $32.00.

Hi "deeolasingh" - I decorated my father cabin door (outside) with something I did on my computer and taped it to his door with streamers that said it was his 80th birthday. No one bothered it or made me remove it. This was on the Carnival Inspiration.

When I was on NCL (years ago), my cruise buddies took (borrowed ???) balloons, from a lounge on the ship, and taped it all over the front of my cabin door for my birthday and no one ask us to remove it either.

I'm sure if you're not defacing property - or obstructing hallway traffic -they won't care.

I just went to AC Moore and purchased almost the identical decorations that Carnival offers plus two more things and it was only $22.00. I will just ask DH for a few minutes alone in the cabin upon embarkation to get it ready. It will be our 20th Anniversary. I do plan, however, on purchasing a nice Champagne through Carnival to have delivered to our room already chilled!

Archived