Sun N615

suexxx

Can't believe its finally coming around to my number!!! I watched the sailaway to, thinking this one and the next one I will be seeing these people get off :eek: . I took a couple of stills of some people waving but not sure how to put them on here,if anyone has any suggestions.Isn't it exciting,even though I went last year I had just found CC not long before I sailed, so this time after "talking" to a lot of you for a year I feel the excitement more this time round :D

Its amazing how quick those numbers go down.

I cant wait to hear about your med trip.

There was a cruise advertised in todays paper taking in italy, greece and many other places, 16 days cruise i think.. The special was free airfare.

Must do lotto this week!!

Have you sorted out your passport yet for grandson. (think it was you)

Hi Karmac, Passport is all sorted,not got it yet but lady rang from office and said its on its way. Phew!!! we are all looking forward to it now.

I will let you know how my Med cruise goes :D

The whole trip is going to blow me away:eek: I have been working night and day for over a year to save for it. I started at 4.30 am today and finished at 2pm so am a bit tired at moment. I should go to bed but had to get my fix :p first.I am going to Dubai on way to England for 3 nights,Staying with Rels in England for a while before flying to Barcelona to embark on Royal Caribbeans' Voyager of the Seas for 8 nights.There are 3 of us in a balcony D1 which is a bit bigger than a normal one. They have a lot more choices of cabin there.We booked early so its costing about $2000 each that includes air from Uk to Spain and "Tips"which I think is OK for a ship of this quality.I know it will be so different from our cruises here,from what I've read on the RC site. Will surely let you see the pics :D

Archived