Summit cabin aft #7203 or #9201?

wdworbust

I have a chance to select either cabin #7203 or #9201 are there any specific differences? We currently have #9201 booked but I put a courtesy hold on #7203, now I just have to decide, :confused: !

I'm leaning toward the lower deck since balcony is a tad bigger, and since I have a height 'thing' the view seemed more appealling.... but thought the easy access to deck 10 was a plus for 9201, since we are going to Alaska, upper deck viewing has been recommended also the the T-Pool and Spa Cafe sounds like a place we will visit often.

Help me decide, Thanks!

Laura

I would lean towards 7203 just because there would be people above me versus an eating and entertainment area.

Don't let the idea that you will visit the T-Pool and Aqua Spa cafe enter into your decision. You are still on the other end of the ship and have a hike to get there.

enjoy,

Duane

We were in 7203 on the Infinity to Alaska last September and we loved it. We've never stayed on the 9th deck, but I have read about the noise from the bar up on the 10th deck. Our room was very quiet and we had a wonderful view of the Hubbard Glacier.

Carol

Not a bad choice either way!

We were in 9162 on Infinity for our summer soltice Alaska cruise in 2004. I don't think we left the balcony for the first 3 days of the cruise except to eat. The scenery was so great! Yes, it took us 3 days to make it to the front of the ship. I love the pictures of our sunburned faces from our cruise to Alaska.

Occasionally, we did hear a little noise from the workers moving chairs around when we were on the balcony. We never heard any noise from above inside our stateroom. The noise did not distract from our enjoyment of our cruise.

9201 will be closer to the sushi bar on 10. It opens at 6pm if my memory serves me correctly.

I think it would be difficult to make a bad choice.

Enjoy your cruise. Have lots and lots of fun!

Winnie

I was so surprised this morning when that cabin came up for selection, since we had booked last May in order to get 9201! Was also able to hold 7206 for a fellow CCer's on our roll call, somebody must have let a few go recently.

I'm afraid as first time cruiser's we are going to be spoiled!

Thanks for all your advice, we definately have fun!

Laura

Archived