Concierge Services

These boards are so helpful. Thanks in advance for all your help. My husband and I are booked in an Owners Suite on the Explorer of the Seas for a Bermuda cruise in September. Can anyone let me know what services will be provide for us. We usually cruise Celebrity, so this will be a change for us. Looking forward to this mini vacation!

These boards are so helpful. Thanks in advance for all your help. My husband and I are booked in an Owners Suite on the Explorer of the Seas for a Bermuda cruise in September. Can anyone let me know what services will be provide for us. We usually cruise Celebrity, so this will be a change for us. Looking forward to this mini vacation!

Hey Cindy!! :D

Long time no see! I can't tell you about the suite perks other than the Concierge Lounge (Club ) amenities. Hope you and Rob have a great time! We leave on Voyager on Saturday for another transatlantic. :p We are waiting for RCI to publish next years transatlantics--in particular a group of us from prior cruises are considering the Jewel fall 2007 crossing. If you are interested let me know and I'll give you particulars when the schedules come out.

Here is the letter I got re:Concierge Lounge:

The Concierge is available to guests with any special requests they may have. The concierge is available in the Concierge Lounge daily from 8:30 am – 11:30 am and from 5:00 PM8:30 PM.

Access to the Concierge club is limited to our guests 18 years and older after 5:00 PM. All other times 18 years and under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.

Concierge Club guests are offered amenities and services not available to other guests onboard the ship. For their convenience, here is a brief summary of those services. Concierge Club Offers:

Personalized stationary available.

Continental breakfast served in the lounge daily from 8 AM until 10 Am

Hors d’oeuvres and petit fours served in the lounge, beginning the second evening, before and after dinner respectively

An honour bar (self service bar with no fee) is available for your convenience

Reserved time (does not include private lessons) for Ice Skating and Rock Climbing, please register before the second evening of the cruise

Reservations for Portofino restaurant and Explorations Tours

Appointments for the Salon or for Spa Treatments

Tickets for the Ice Show – available in the Concierge Lounge beginning the second night of the cruise

Movies and CD’s are available to borrow during my desk hours that are listed above

Daily menus displayed and pre-ordering of your dinner wine

Assistance with arrangement of private parties -Business services (assistant with faxing or copying).

Use of a portable ship phone

The concierge works within the Purser’s division on board and can also help with any cash transactions, special requests or concerns that the guest may have.

*Please note that the Concierge Lounge is a private lounge reserved for guests staying in staterooms of Category GS and above or our Diamond and Diamond Plus members.

The lounge is accessible twenty-four hours a day with the yellow key given to each guest in these categories. We respectfully request that guests use footwear and appropriate dress while in the lounge, the lounge has also been designated a smoke-free area.

We just vacationed on the Jewel and enjoyed the concierge club very much. It wasn't crowded and we were fortunate enough to meet some very nice people during the pre dinner cocktail time.

It's really nice to stroll down the hall and have a cup of coffee without having to go into the windjammer. We did this every morning. My daughter borrowed dvds and the conciege was very helpful setting us up with excursions and dinner reservations.

Archived