What is a "Hump Cabin"?

So often I see threads about hump or aft? What is a hump cabin and what is the advantage to getting one?

also, are there pool tables on board any of the RC ships? I've checked their website but couldn't find any references to pool tables.

Sher

So often I see threads about hump or aft? What is a hump cabin and what is the advantage to getting one?

also, are there pool tables on board any of the RC ships? I've checked their website but couldn't find any references to pool tables.

Sher

The only ship that I know of in RCCL's fleet that has a pool table is RADIANCE OF THE SEAS. The one there is gyro balanced so it is always level.

The hump cabins are those as the other person stated...cabins that are located on the midships "bulge". Voyager Class as well as Radiance Class have them. Not sure of the other Class of RCCL ships.

Sher

All Radiance Class ships have self leveling pool tables.

The Radiance Family Ships

The Brilliance of the Sea's

The Jewel of the Seae's

The Radiance of the Seas's

The Serenade of the Sea's (my Favorite)

:)

Hump cabins, if you get one of the two that are in the middle of the hump then you could be seated in your balcony and look to the front and back without have to lean on the rail. We had one last year on the AOS, the 6618 that is in the hump, it was great.

Archived