Anyone sailing Explorer Aug 15, 2004

Is anyone sailing on the Explorer of the Seas (Western Caribbean) on August 15, 2004. Has anyone ever sailed on it before? I am sailing with my husband and two sons, 12 and 14. This is our first time, so any comments or suggestions, especially regarding excurions, would be appreciated.

Hi, we are on this cruise as well. My husband and I are sailing with our three kids--8, 11 and 13 and my sister, her husband, sister-in law my sister's two daughters, 14 and 18. Not sure what excursions to go with yet, altho I've seen good things about Paradise Beach in Cozumel.

Hi, I'm 19 years old and I'm sailing on this ship as well. My father, aunt, grandparents, and 16 year old sister are going with me. I have heard that the stingray city in grand cayman and cave tubing in Belize are excursions you don't want to miss. We sailed the western caribbean a few years ago with carnival and my sister and I did the dolphin swim in cozumel. I had a lot of fun and the pictures/video we bought of it work well if you want to make friends jealous ;).

If anyone on this ship would like to discuss anything, you can post here, email me at Kevin.Skalski@umit.maine or on aol instant messenger I am KevinSkalski.

P.S. There is a message board at cruisemates.com where a roll call has been made for our cruise. Go here: http://messages.cruisecritic.com/2/OpenTopic?q=Y&a=tpc&s=927093444&f=1683059817&m=301100341&p=2

Also, you may want to sign up for the meet and mingle. We need about 4 more people to sign up to have an official "get to know each other" type of deal the first day on the ship.

Hi. Glad to hear from other people going on the Explorer. I would love to register for the mix and mingle, but am new to this and having trouble registering. Can you let me know how to do it and I'll register.:p

Archived