Cruise parking at Port Canaveral

If you want to go the relaxing route, you can get a hotel (with free parking and about the same price as parkingat the pier) the night before and a $4 shuttle will get you to the ship fully rested.

If you want to go the relaxing route, you can get a hotel (with free parking and about the same price as parkingat the pier) the night before and a $4 shuttle will get you to the ship fully rested.

Hotels allow you to leave your car for 9 days even if you only stay 1 night. I think we'd love that, do you have any recommendations for hotels around the port. Thanks.

Hotels allow you to leave your car for 9 days even if you only stay 1 night. I think we'd love that, do you have any recommendations for hotels around the port. Thanks.

Also the Radisson Resort at the Port will allow you to park your car as well. They will shuttle you to and from the pier for no charge.

Enjoy!!:D

We are booked at the Radisson the night before and It's not quite free. If you choose to leave your car there, the nightly rate is 32.00 more. We choose to park at the port so we can hit the road as soon as possible.

We stay the Radisson. It is the closest hotel to the port and the parking is a wonderful addition. The food at the hotel restaurant is wonderful also.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived