What to do for a relaxing day

am going to be in Charlet Amaile St. Thomas off of AOS in July. I am looking for the best things to do while here!

I do not want to join an excursion I would rather spend my time shopping, enjoying the beaches and seeing the sights. What must I NOT miss? What is the best beach, the best place to shop and the sights that I need to go too?

Hello,

For shopping you can head to Havensight and Charlotte Amalie. For beaches; you could spend the whole day at a beach or beach hopping between a couple beaches ;), check the beach guide at http://www.*****/stthomas/beaches_stt/ to see which beaches you like. Sights: on the same site for the beach guide click on Attractions - perhaps some of the historical sights downtown might interest you??

--Islander

• 2 weeks later...

Trunk Bay is the best beach but if the OP wants to also shop and see the sights than she won't have time to do all that in a day.

Sooo, take the ferry to Trunk bay and make a whole day of it or stay in St Thomas and visit some of the nice beaches, then you will have enough time do everything on your list.

Archived