Pictures- Miracle 4/26/06

Sorry..some jerk deleted my album..I am putting them back on now.

Don't give out your username and password. Unfortunately not everyone is nice and grateful that you posted pictures. I think there is a way for you to just allow viewers.

Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to do the stingray excursion. It looks incredible! :D

Ok your pics are not helping my PCD:o .....LOL..... when we went it was the most amazing trip of my life......

And whoever those two little ones belong to .... they are absolutely adorable!!!!!

Where did you do the cave tubing? My daughter will be 6 when we go so she is too young for the Carnival cave tubing. I thought about a private one, but am a little nervous about going private.

Who did you use? Did you kids like it? They both look very happy to be there!

I think she went with X-stream in Belize. We went with them and all of their tubes said that on them and in the photos you can see that the tubes have X-stream written on them. Its a great trip and they do take kids, we took ours and they loved it.

Thanks. You are very observant. I did not notice that in her pictures.

That is the company i was looking at too. They have a childrens version that she will be old enough to do. My parents are just paranoid about missing the ship if you are on a private excursion. Maybe I can talk them into it! :D

Archived