You heard correctly...

5 nights starting in 2005

Sunday: Depart Cape Liberty 10PM

Monday: At Sea

Tuesday: Arrive Kings Wharf 7AM

Wednesday: Depart Kings Wharf: 5PM

Thursday: At Sea

Friday: Arrive Cape Liberty 8AM

Where did you find this info? I've been searching the net endlessly for details. We are planning a big group cruise next summer and this would be perfect. Great ship for the kids, and hopefully a little less expensive than the 7 day ones.

Should be lots of fun watching over 3000 people trying to get off the boat at Kings Warf all at one time. Try finding any transportation. Whoever made this decision needs their head examined. I will be going to Bermuda on Celebrity for an extended stay in Bermuda rather than a 30 hour tease.

I totally agree with Kewlguy a 5 day cruise to Bermuda is way short on time and 3,000 plus passengers getting off at the same time at Kings Wharf which is off the beaten path is insane, I would like to be a fly on the wall for that I'll bet you will see better fights for cabs and buses than you see on ESPN.

We visited Bermuda last April on the Carnival Legend for one of those 30 hour stop overs to Kings Warf. The boat had about 2000 people and even with that amount it was insane trying to get off the boat. Once off the boat their were no buses and only a handful of cabs around. We ended up walking to Somerset Long Bay and picked up a cab from there. By time the day was over we had walked over 9 miles as we were not about to have our vacation ruined by risking our lives on a moped. I think the pointy heads behind the scenes at Royal Caribbean worked out a deal with the Bermuda government that they would only bring their "Celebrity class" customers for extended stays and would limit the basic "Royal Caribbean class" customers to the stop over. Notice that Celebrity does not even go to Kings Warf. Yet Empress does.

Archived