Pictures in or near water

bellazoemom

I have had so many people ask me how our pictures turned out so nice in the water so I thought I'd post what we used.

I bought an aquapac. It is a waterproof bag that you can work any digital camera inside of. They cost around $30 online.

I was a little skeptical when I bought it and was scared to put my camera in it in the water.

It really worked great. It was completely watertight, took clear, great pictures and floated.

This last feature really came in handy while cave tubing in Belize. I actually went over a few small rapids and didn't have the strap around my neck. I didn't even realize it was gone for about a minute..but it floated right to my husband who was behind me. He rather enjoyed watching me freak out while he hid the camera..LOL.

Anyway..almost ALL my pictures were taken through this bag. I only took it out while on the ship. Other than that I used my camera in the bag. Feel free to take a look at them

www. dotphoto.com

user: ourcruise

password: carnival

I will never travel without it again. I hate disposable water camera.

Archived