NCL - 3rd 4th person rates

Kenhel

We sailed COSTA in March and are hooked on cruising! We booked Costa last August because of kids free promotion and only paid $1800 US dollars for 2 adults and 2 kids for an inside cabin! :) We would like to book NCL next time out of NY City and were hoping to get a similar deal.

When does NCL have early booking sales (in July?) for Spring 2007? NY City is pretty cold in March, are those sailings more discounted then sailings later in the Spring or Summer? Does NCL ever offer free 3rd, 4th person rates?

Also, can anyone compare and comment on COSTA vs NCL (food, excursions, staff).

Thank you so much.

March is generally a slow month. They occassional run specials for low or taxes only 3-4 person. You'll have to watch out for them. I have always found that if a ship is not full the last minutes sales are better than the early booking rates, Spring break is busy but is generally in April. Some of the sailing in February are very expensive(presidents week)...

March is generally a slow month. They occassional run specials for low or taxes only 3-4 person. You'll have to watch out for them. I have always found that if a ship is not full the last minutes sales are better than the early booking rates, Spring break is busy but is generally in April. Some of the sailing in February are very expensive(presidents week)...

One of the reasons we book NCL is their 3rd person rates. They are the same no matter which stateroom category you choose so it means trhat the cost of upgrading gets progressively less as you upgrade.

Think about it, they have already sold you the cabin with the expected two people in it. The third person eg DS or DD will only eat the same food no matter where they are and they will generate income whilst onboard.

If you want to see the best deal possible, price up the Jewel Med UK, the third pers price is £29:eek: You could not possibly get better than that, it's almost free.

I got an email from NCL today,offering $150 OBC and half fare for 3rd/4th passenger.

I am already booked on Caribbean Princess for 7/29 to W Caribbean,(3 of us)but the prices on NCL for this week on the Dawn are comparable for a really nice itinerary.

This deal expires tonight- I wish I could be in two places at once,I am really tempted......

Decisions,Decisions

Archived