Grandeur 8088 Aft

Good for you! Just to let you know, from what I understand the JS on Grandeur are smaller than the average JS on another ship. Aft balconies are larger though. From what I have read, it is worth it if there are two of you in the JS on Grandeur as the room is smaller than side JS, but the balcony is HUGE! Have fun!

We are going December 16-23 of this year. It's a family trip and other members are scattered around the ship. In our room it will just be my husband and I. Annieeee, if you could give me any information on the room it would be great, something to hold me over for 7 months. I just can't wait, we are so excited

There was no rocking, at least none that bothered me. The ony thing that bothered me was the light from the relaxation room on the deck right abouve us. I had to ask several times to get them them to turn it off. They kept it on all night long, and that made it harder to sit out on the balcony at night and get a look at the stars. I do have some pictures of the cabin somewhere, I will look for them. As far as food, I have no complaints, I was on the Grandeur 3 times last year and managed not starve! :D . I thought it was quieter and would absolutely take that same cabin again. In fact I keep looking for a cabin to come open back there. Actually I think it is a stern cabin?? We are on the 13 night repo cruise this year. Did it last year and loved it. Oh heck I love any cruise!

Annieeee

Had cabin 8588 on the Grandeur last month and the balcony was hugh. It has two regular sitting chairs, a table and two lounge chairs.

The view back there is wonderful as one morning we watched a school of dolphins playing and putting on a show for us Aft passengers.

During the 5 days we had smooth sailing and motion was not a problem however you can feel vibrations from the motors (I think).

There was three of us in the cabin and it was not to tight.

The bathroom has a tub and shower so there was lots of room in there.

Our cabin attendant (Lindsay) was wonderful and made sure he kept us happy the entire cruise.

Have a great cruise.

Archived