Which ship for southern caribbean??

lagbunch8

I've only been on the Destiny (March, 06) to the Southern Caribbean &

LOVED it!!! We are booked for the Legend in April, 07 to the Southern Caribbean also. I think you can't go wrong on either & the itinerary is so much fun!

Enjoy whichever you choose!

Legend is 8 days. 3 Ports. If you like Sea days. My vote is the Legend. I would consider sailing her for a 3rd time in 2008 if they keep the new itinerary of St. Maarten, St. Lucia and St. Kitts.

I'm looking at either the Destiny or the Legend but, I am open to others. This is a girls cruise and a little bit of "party" ship is OK with us ;) We have only sailed on RCCL so far.

We've been on Triumph and Victory (same as Destiny) and Legend (3 times!) and my vote is the LEGEND. It's a smaller ship but bigger isn't always better. :D

I vote the Destiny, but haven't sailed on the Legend. I vote Destiny purely because of Barbados and the unspoiled island of Dominica. You just don't want to miss these beautiful places. The first quarter of 2007 (and maybe further into 2007) the Destiny will also be visiting St. Lucia. I loved the Destiny also because you get to depart from San Juan, which is a great party city with lots of history. You can make a great pre-cruise vacation there for Fri/Sat nights and have a blast!! :)

Archived