hotel recommendation near Carnival port?

justcruising

We are scheduled to stay at the Hotel Milano in Old San Juan on May 13th before we leave on the Destiny. I have never stayed there before, but it has gotten great reviews. Here is a link to Trip Advisor so you can check it out for yourself. http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g147320-d151961-Reviews-Hotel_Milano-San_Juan_Puerto_Rico.html

The phone number is: 1-877-729-9050 and I believe they are charging $148 total for 1 night in a rear facing Queen room. It seemed to be the best choice for the money. Hope this helps!

You will love the Hotel Milano, we have stayed there a few times and the staff is very helpful & friendly, don't forget to go sit up in the open air roof top lounge, it has a great view of the ships. Just a word of warning, do not get a room facing the street, you will not sleep because it is very loud, below you is the main strip night clubs, lots of traffic and partiers. We don't even bother getting a taxi to the port, just roll our bags down the cobblestone steet, past starbucks and turn right.

have fun in San Juan & your cruise, the Destiny is my favorite ship.

Archived